We need your email for a few things:
- Every month we send out an email with site news, recommendations for tipsters on a hot run, exclusive offers and bonuses we might have arranged for you.
- You will receive e-mail with pick alerts for each of the tipster(s) you selected to follow. This way you will not miss a single pick from desired tipster(s).
- You can however choose to opt out of receiving such e-mails at any time, just login to your profile and change the preferences.
- In case you failed to provide us with a reliable e-mail, your account will be deleted.
Yes you can. Just use the link www.betarsenal.com/pick-alert/ and you will be able to follow your selected tipster(s) in no time.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out our forms. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
In case you submitted your application correctly and wrote a decent match preview, you should get a welcoming mail within 24 hours. The email system is working fine but a few people especially those on AOL or Yahoo sometimes have problems. Check spam filters, spam boxes or anything else that might be blocking mail from new servers. If that fails try a different email address.
Most suspensions occur because tipster’s details appear to be very similar to those of another tipster so we like to clarify that these are in fact two different people. Once this is resolved to our satisfaction the account will be normally restored.
In order to make the competition as fair as possible each person is only allowed one account and you are not allowed to cancel and set up a new one if things go badly for you, as this creates un-fair advantage.
Sure you can. You don't need a new account in order to follow other tipsters.
Yes, you can change everything by contacting website administrator with the exception of your tipster’s username. This is the only thing you can't change once you have started tipping since it would confuse our visitors and other tipsters.
We don't allow editing of tips by yourself so you need to be careful when making your selections, like you would do with a real bet with a bookmaker. However, in case of a technical mistake by a tipster when submitting a tip, tipster should report it via the comments section is shortest possible time. Otherwise, it's up to administrators to decide how to proceed with settling the pick.